Home made crispy fried fish is certainly a favorite of every white meat lovers on this earth.
Fried fish might not make u as guilty as any other fried food.This savory dish is used to grace the occasion of many festive season and of grand and elaborated wedding feasts , or can be simply cooked at home.
Fish that is used in this recipe is Rita buchanani aka belgagri fish, i have used this fish as it has only single bone and is also very meaty and flavorful. You can definitely use any fish as per your preferences.
- Fish (cut and washed)- 1/2 kg
- Ginger paste-2tbs
- Garlic paste-1tbs
- Coriander paste- 1tbs
- Chili paste-1tbs/ as per taste
- Salt- to taste
- Oil to fry
- Rice flour for coating
- First of all take all the ingredient except flour n salt and blitz in a blender to form a thick paste .
- Now take cut n cleaned fish and pat it dry to remove any excess water.
- Mix the fish with the thick masala paste, rice flour and salt as per taste.
- Allow it to marinate for about an hour.
- After n hr, heat oil in a pan and fry the marinated fish.
- You may deep/ shallow fry the fish as per your requirement.
- Serve hot crispy fish with green chutney.
Enjoy the meal!!! 🙂