Aloo bhujia or potato stir fry is a common and simple dish of a north Indian household. It is enjoyed by paratha’s/chapaties/ poori’s, or can complement as a vegetable with rice, daal, curd n chatni.
A lot of children or even adults who do not like different vegetables because of their taste, has a special fondness for this aloo bhujia.
Without any delay let’s move on to this simple n delicious recipe.
- Potatoes – (5-6 medium sized )
- Green chilies – 4-5
- Garlic – 7-8 cloves
- Cumin seeds- 1 tbs
- Salt – as per taste
- Oil for cooking
- First of all peel the potatoes and chop them as desired. I have chopped them in thin slices so that it’s easy for them to be crisp. Chop garlic n chilies as well
- Heat oil in a pan. Add cumin seeds and wait till they start to splutter. Add chopped garlic and chilies, saute till the garlic turn light brown.
- Now add potatoes and salt , mix well.
- Cook on a medium flame until golden brown.
- Garnish with coriander and serve hot with paratha’s/ poori.