There is a universal appeal to this savory chicken cuisine. Everyone’s favorite, non oily, delicious, and irresistible. Few dishes are as favorite as golden roasted spicy chicken drumsticks.
This tender and juicy roasted chicken can be very addictive and can be served as one of the favorite sides or a healthy dinner along with greens that never goes out of style, therefore it doesn’t give me any reason to not to be called as a comfort food.
My husband and I are ultimate lovers of this recipe. It’s not complicated and can be prepared in no time, which makes it handy for us most of the time. 🙂
So without any delay let’s jump into the recipe
- Chicken drumsticks – 1/2kg
- Ginger paste -1tbs
- Garlic paste-. 1.5tbs
- Red chilli powder-1tbs
- Turmeric powder- 1/2 tbs
- Salt – to taste
- Cumin powder -1tbs (freshly grounded)
- Corriander – 1/2 cup chopped
- Garam masala- 1/2tbs
- Olive oil- 1tbs
- Lime juice – 1tbs (optional)
- Start with washing and cleaning the chicken. Dry the Drumsticks with kitchen towel. Keep aside.
- Combine all the ingredients like garam masala lime juice, olive oil, turmeric powder, salt, red chili powder, ginger garlic paste and cumin powder, together in a large bowl.
- Now add the chicken drumsticks into the combined paste and coat well.
- Let it marinate for 1 hr.
- After an hour, place the Drumsticks on grilling rack in a microwave and cook in the combination mode for 20 minutes so that it turns out to be golden brown and crisp. Keep turning sides in between.
- Serve hot with shezwan sauce and green salad.