Yummilicious snacks for kids and their friends. Well, it would be wrong if I say only kids. Super easy snack recipe which can be certainly altered according to people’s taste and their regions. You can definitely make it healthier by adding more vegetables like carrots, cabbage, peas, capsicum etc.
- elbow macaroni (boiled)
- onions (chopped)- 1 large
- tomato (chopped)- 2 small
- chilies- to taste
- ginger garlic paste- 1tbs
- oil to cook
- Peas (optional)
- Start off by boiling the elbow macaroni in some hot water and ½ tbs of salt.
- Keep stirring in between to avoid sticking at the bottom of the pan.
- After perfectly boiling (check by pressing the macaroni in between your fingers, if it’s easily breakable then it’s done), strain the macaroni and wash with cold water to remove excess starch.
- Now on the other side heat some oil in a pan, add chopped green chilies, grated ginger, and onions.
- Sauté the mixture and allow the onions to cook until it changes the color to light pink.
- Followed by adding chopped tomatoes and cooking it till all the water is dried and it starts releasing oil from its sides.
- At this point add the boiled and cooled macaroni and salt and sauté it nicely to mix everything.
- Serve hot!!