Kalonji masala is one of the essential spices if you are a big fan of different types of vegetable kalonjis like brinjal, bitter gourd, lady’s finger, potato, etc.
Though the spice mix is almost not available in the market so it’s difficult for many people to prepare kalonjis at home despite being one of their favorites.
let check out this easy masala preparation method.
- Fennel seeds/ saunf -100gms
- Small black mustard/ Rai -100gms
- Cumin seeds/ Jeera – 50gms
- Carom seeds/ ajwain -50gms
- Fenugreek seeds/ methi -50gms
- Black cumin/ Mangarela/ kalonji seeds – 50gms
- Dried red chilies / Lal Mirch – 10gms
- Dry roast all the spices separately on a low-medium flame in a frying pan.
- Add all the dry roasted spices in a Grinder to make the fine powder.
- Store in an air tight jar for longer shelf life (After cooking down completely)