Belly detox simply signifies to take away or remove the toxins, which are produced in our body regularly as a result of various life reactions happening inside the human cell, out of the body via different routes.
Body cleansing is a really essential thing that one must incorporate in their diet for at least once a month. It does not require a lot of time and attention, just a few minutes in a day would help you in a long run.
Everything has become immensely polluted these days, not a single being, be it plants, animals, water, air etc are not untouched by the vastly increasing toxins in our surroundings.
SO, what can WE do to help yourself, apart from changing the diet? these changes are really small, but if you include this in your daily routine, it’s going to help you in return, we certainly can make a better future for our children.
Few habits that we can inculcate on daily basis for an improved lifestyle must be.
- DO NOT throw your garbage in open. Avoid polluting the environment.
- ALWAYS keep your dry and wet waste separately in a biodegradable dustbin bags. As later it becomes easy for the workers to sort for the right treatment.
- Clean your vegetable and meat thoroughly before chopping and cooking. later wash your hands properly to avoid the transfer of unwanted bacteria.
- Drink lots of water. Always carry a water bottle with you as you leave the house. (If you are not able to remember or you, engage yourself in mobile apps that sets a reminder for you to drink water forget easily to drink water every now and then.)
- Last but not the least, which most of us overlook is, DO NOT overcook your food, as unknowingly you are cutting down the important nutrients to zero, and your body is not getting anything but pure calories, eventually leading to increase in overall body fat.
Now let’s move on to our main topic of belly detox drink. Follow this simple detox water recipe atleast twice a month to cleanse your gut and have a healthy life.
- Lemon – 1(Cut into small slices)
- Cucumber – 10-12 slices
- Fresh Mint – 3-4 leaves
- Ginger – 1tbsp (grated)
- Water – 1.5L (slightly on colder side)
*Mix Everything in a large jug in the morning and drink it throughout the day. (YOu can strain before you drink the concoction, it’s completely optional)